Rossling & Co. Warranty
All watches sold by Rossling & Co. are covered by a 2-year limited warranty against defects. All other parts and accessories are not covered by a warranty. The warranty term starts on the day the watch is delivered to the customer.
If at any time, your watch becomes defective, please contact our warranty department. You will be given instructions on how to ship the defective watch to us for inspection and replacement or repair.
The customer must pay for shipping of the defective watch and the replacement watch. We do not, in any case, cover the cost of shipping. Package that are shipped “Freight Collect Receiver” will be refused.
The warranty is void if the watch is:
- not used for its intended purpose
- damaged due to improper handling,
- damaged due to unauthorized repair
- damaged due to improper use, abuse and carelessness
- damaged due to any type of impact, exposure to fire, water or a natural disaster such as an earthquake
Excluded from the warranty:
- Cosmetic damages from use (minor scratches, blemishes, discoloration…)
- Damage or wear on the watch strap or buckle
- Battery replacement
If no replacement is available the customer may choose a product of the same value as their replacement. No refunds will be made after 30 days of delivery.